Home > Information
What are your Hours of Operation?
We are open Monday through Friday from 7:00 A.M. until 4:30 P.M. (CST).
How long has Thermal Corporation been in business?
We have been in business since 1969. We continue our efforts of constant improvement to remain the best at what we do- quality products, competitively priced, with the fastest delivery in the industry.
What types of products do you design and manufacture?
We design and manufacture industrial heating products including cartridge heaters, mica band heaters, nozzle band heaters, strip heaters, ceramic bands, thermocouples, and RTDs.
Can I place a custom order?
Yes! Thermal Corporation is well-known for our ability to create custom products. To place a custom order, please contact our Customer Service Department during our open hours of Monday through Friday, 7:00 A.M. to 4:30 P.M. (CST).
What is your return policy?
In the event Buyer desires to return Products, prior written approval by an authorized representative of Seller is required. In the event of approval of return request, (i) Buyer will pay Seller all outgoing prepaid freight costs, (ii) all returns must be shipped freight prepaid at Buyer’s expense, and (iii) Buyer must pay Seller’s return and restocking charge. All returned products, tile and right to possession shall vest in Thermal upon receipt. All unauthorized returns will be refused and returned to the Buyer at the Buyer’s expense.
Can I cancel my order?
Due to Thermal Corporation’s promise of quick deliveries, there will be a cancellation fee upon cancelling your order. Please see our Terms and Conditions of Sale below for more information on our Cancellation Policy.
Thermal’s Customer Service Department is ready to assist you with any questions you may have Monday through Friday.
7:00 A.M. until 4:30 P.M. (CST).
If you do not have an existing account with Thermal, we accept credit cards or you may download our credit application here.
For pricing and availability, please call 1-800-633-2962 or fax us at 256-837-0265. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. General – Thermal Corporation is herein referred to as “Thermal” or the “Seller” and the customer or person or entity purchasing products (“Products”) from Seller is referred to as the “Buyer”. These Terms and Conditions, any price list or schedule, quotation, acknowledgement, or invoice from Seller relevant to the sale constitute the complete and exclusive statement of the terms of the agreement governing the sale of Products by Seller to Buyer. Buyer’s acceptance of the Products will manifest Buyer’s assent to terms and conditions. Saller reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse orders.
2. Prices and Taxes – All prices are subject to change by Seller without notice. All prices specified herein are exclusive of any costs of any sales, use, value added, excise, gross receipts, business and occupation or similar present or future taxes imposed by any governmental body on the sale, delivery, or use of other handling of hte Products or in connection with any related or contemplated transactions. Thermal has a manufacturing minimum line item requirement of $100 (list price), for HotNoz, Temperature Sensors and RTDs, and $35 for all Resale products. All other products have a minimum of $100 per line item.
3. Shipment and Delivery – Shipments are made F.O.B. Seller’s shipping point. Risk of loss or damage and responsibility shall pass from Seller to Buyer upon delivery to and receipt by carrier. Any claims for shortages or damages suffered in transit are the responsibility of the Buyer and shall be submitted by the Buyer directly to the carrier. Shortages and damages must be acknowledged and signed for at the time of delivery. While Seller will use all reasonable commerical efforts to maintain the delivery date(s) acknowledged or quoted by Seller, all shipping dates are approximate and not guaranteed.
4. Terms of Payment – Unless otherwise specified by Seller, terms are -1/2% 10 days, net 30 days from date of Seller’s invoice in US currency. We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express. Seller shall have the right, among other remedies, either to terminate this agreement or to suspend further performance under this and/or other agreements with Buyer in the event Buyer fails to make any payment when due, which other agreements Buyer and Seller hereby amend accordingly. Buyer shall be liable for all expenses, including attorney’s fees, relating to the collection of past due amounts. New Customer? Click here to fill out a credit application today.
5. Engineering Charge – On new designs, complex heating or control systems an engineering charge may be applied to the first order only (for that product). If similar items are ordered later, the engineering charge is generally dropped from these items after the first charge has been paid. This charge is not subject to discount.
6. Returns and Cancellations – In the event Buyer desires to return Products, prior written approval by an authorized representative of Seller is required. In the event of approval of return request, (i) Buyer will pay Seller all outgoing prepaid freight costs, (ii) all returns must be shipped freight prepaid at Buyer’s expense, and (iii) Buyer must pay Seller’s return and restocking charge. All returned products, tile and right to possession shall vest in Thermal upon receipt. All unauthorized returns will be refused and returned to the Buyer at the Buyer’s expense. Buyer may cancel orders only upon reasonable advance written notice and upon Seller’s approval and payment to Seller of Seller’s cancellation charges which include, among other things, all costs and expenses incurred, and to cover commitments made by the Seller and a reasonable profit thereon. Seller’s determination of such cancellation charges shall be conclusive.
7. Design Changes – The Policy of Thermal is one of continuous development and product improvement, and we reserve the right to modify specifications, designs, and materials without prior notice and without incurring any obligations or liabilities.