Thermal Corporation carries a broad selection of Fuji PX series temperature controllers for an accurate and cost effective way to control the temperatures of your process. If you have any questions, please give us a call at (800) 633-2962 or chat with us using the instant chat feature at the bottom right of the page.
Please Call for Pricing
- Universal process input
- Auto manual operation with A/M key
- Position feedback control
- Smart ramp-soak with guaranteed soak
- 8 PID palettes
- PC program loader interface
- 32-segment ramp/soak feature at no additional cost
- Display blinks on alarm condition
- Remote setpoint
- Analog retransmission
- Small size fits 1/16 DIN cut out (1-25/32″ x 1-25/32″) x 3-1/2″ deep
Type of Control
- ON/OFF – heat is turned on when process temperature is below set point
- PID – ( Proportional, Integral, Derivative ) with proportional control, the heater is turned on by the temperature controllers for a larger or smaller percent of time depending on the amount of heat needed.
- Integral – an adjustment to remove the offset difference between the set point and the point at which the proportional control stabilizes.
- Derivative – adjust the speed with which the control system responds to rapid changes in demand and also affects the control of overshoot.
- Auto-tune-control – Controller automatically selects proper PID Values Self tunes – automatically tunes the temperature controllers under certain conditions.
- Ramp to Set point – capability to ramp the effective set point towards the final target value at a predefined rate.
- Thermocouples J, K, R, B, S, T, E, N, and PLII
- RTD Pt100
- Voltage Input 1-5V DC
- Current Input 4 – 20 mA DC
- Full Auto-tune PID functions, self tune, fuzzy logic
- Inputs: accepts most thermocouples, RTDs or current/voltage inputs
- Output-relay contact, current or SSR drive output
- Indication – 4-digit, 7 segment LED
- Operates on any AC voltage from 100V to 240V
- Very flexible and easy to use due to microprocessor control
- Waterproof – conforms to NEMA 4X/IP66
- Security Lock-Out to prevent unauthorized changes
- Relay Contact 3 A@220V
- Current Output 4-20 mA DC
- SSR Driver
- Optional 2nd Output for cooling
- One Relay Contact Output
- Programmable for absolute temperature or deviation from set point
- ± (0.5% full scale + 1 digit)
- Source 100-240V AC
- Consumption 10 watts
- Communications Option – RS485
Operating / Storage Conditions
- Ambient Temp. 14° to 122°F
- Storage Temp. -4° to 140° F
- Relative Humidity 90% or less
Written by Jennifer Taylor & Shelby Reece
Date Published: 01.17.2014
Last Updated: 03.12.2020